Tuesday 4 June 2019

SPLK-1001 Splunk Core Certified User

SPLK-1001 Splunk Core Certified User

A Splunk Core Certified User is able to search, use fields, create alerts, use look-ups, and create basic statistical reports and dashboards in either the Splunk Enterprise or Splunk Cloud platforms. This entry-level certification demonstrates an individual's basic ability to navigate and use Splunk software.

Exam Description:
The Splunk Core Certified User exam is the final step towards completion of the Splunk Core Certified User certification. This entry-level certification exam is a 57-minute, 60-question
assessment which evaluates a candidate’s knowledge and skills to search, use fields, create alerts, use lookups, and create basic statistical reports and dashboards. Candidates can expect an additional 3
minutes to review the exam agreement, for a total seat time of 60 minutes. Candidates for this certification must complete the lecture, hands-on labs, and quizzes that are part of the Splunk
Fundamentals 1 course in order to be eligible for the certification exam. Splunk Core Certified User is a required prerequisite to the Splunk Core Certified Power User certification track.
The following content areas are general guidelines for the content to be included on the exam:

● Introduction to Splunk's interface
● Basic searching
● Using fields in searches
● Search fundamentals
● Transforming commands
● Creating reports and dashboards
● Creating and using lookups
● Scheduled reports
● Alerts
● Using Pivot

The following content categories and objectives provide more specific guidance for the purpose of exam composition; however, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam. In order to better reflect the contents of the exam and for clarity purposes, the guidelines below may change at any time without notice.

1.0 Splunk Basics 5%
1.1 Splunk components
1.2 Understand the uses of Splunk
1.3 Define Splunk apps
1.4 Customizing user settings
1.5 Basic navigation in Splunk

2.0 Basic Searching 22%
2.1 Run basic searches
2.2 Set the time range of a search
2.3 Identify the contents of search results
2.4 Refine searches
2.5 Use the timeline
2.6 Work with events
2.7 Control a search job
2.8 Save search results

3.0 Using Fields in Searches 20%

3.1 Understand fields
3.2 Use fields in searches
3.3 Use the fields sidebar

4.0 Search Language Fundamentals 15%
4.1 Review basic search commands and general search practices
4.2 Examine the search pipeline
4.3 Specify indexes in searches
4.4 Use the following commands to perform searches: tables, rename, fields, dedup, & sort

5.0 Using Basic Transforming Commands 15%
5.1 The top command
5.2 The rare command
5.3 The stats command

6.0 Creating Reports and Dashboards 12%
6.1 Save a search as a report
6.2 Edit reports
6.3 Create reports that display statistics (tables)
6.4 Create reports that display visualizations (charts)
6.5 Create a dashboard
6.6 Add a report to a dashboard
6.7 Edit a dashboard

7.0 Creating and Using Lookups 6%
7.1 Describe lookups
7.2 Examine a lookup file example
7.3 Create a lookup file and create a lookup definition
7.4 Configure an automatic lookup
7.5 Use the lookup in searches

8.0 Creating Scheduled Reports and Alerts 5%
8.1 Describe scheduled reports
8.2 Configure scheduled reports
8.3 Describe alerts
8.4 Create alerts
8.5 View fired alerts
Click here to view complete Q&A of SPLK-1001 exam
Certkingdom Review
, Certkingdom PDF Torrents

MCTS Training, MCITP Trainnig
Best Splunk SPLK-1001 Certification, Splunk Core Certified SPLK-1001 Training at certkingdom.com

9 comments:

  1. I owe thanks to the experts who have made fair effort for the creation of SPLK-1001 dumps. It was almost impossible for me to pass IT certification without seeking help from this study guide. Not only SPLK-1001 Question & answers helped me but online practice test also polished my learning and enhanced my confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was suggested to download SPLK-1001 dumps from Dumps4Download and I am contented for doing so. I got confidence by memorizing the questions given in SPLK-1001 dumps. Before the exam I finished my full syllabus and was able to answer each question regarding the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am feeling very lucky because I am very satisfied with my selection of SPLK-1001 Dumps PDF and the result I got from it. I fully concentrated my attention on this study stuff and got guaranteed result. I am thankful to Exam4help.com for offering SPLK-1001 Online Test Engine at very reasonable price. I easily afforded this priceless stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splunk SPLK-1001 dumps PDF showed me the way to definite success and gave me solid knowledge of the field. I am thankful to Exam4Lead for doing such a useful job for IT candidates. I might not be able to pass my exam without taking help from Splunk SPLK-1001 dumps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I attempted many IT exams but could not get as good result as I got after preparation from Pass4sure SPLK-1001 dumps. I pay my gratitude to the team working at Dumpspass4sure.com for putting their efforts in collaboration for such a gift to IT students. Pass4sure SPLK-1001 Dumps PDF completely changed the way I prepared so I suggest the same to all my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I put my all the focus on Splunk SPLK-1001 Exam Dumps during my preparation for Splunk exam. I picked the concepts about all the exam topics exactly. I was not confused while solving my final paper. Because there was no question that was out of my knowledge after reading SPLK-1001 dumps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had an awesome experience at Realexamcollection under the supervision of highly qualified experts who have created SPLK-1001 dumps.This short study guide shortly deals with all the syllabus contents that helped me to cover my syllabus within the provided time frame.I am so much filled with pleasure after achieving guaranteed success with SPLK-1001 questions and answers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My suggestions for the best dumps material is SPLK-1001 dumps because this study material has helped me to pass my IT certification. I got passing guarantee at www.exam4lead.com while downloading SPLK-1001 online test engine for the best possible results.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SPLK-1001 Dumps doesn’t bring me only good result but it gave me shrewd understanding of the discipline. This handy PDF description of the contents encompassed the whole subject which is very useful for me in the practical field. I commend DumpsFactory for such a useful gift to IT students. My recommendation for all candidates is to choose SPLK-1001 Dumps PDF and get guarantee for their success.

    ReplyDelete